Monday 9 July 2007

Monday Monday- no good for me




Wimbledon’s over so it can stop raining now, no honestly it is, really.
Despite the two most reasonable days for a good while, it’s back to make us sad.
Nothing seasonal about it, infact it’s most unseasonal and unwelcome weather.
Like Monday morning, there’s a boring predictability now.

Hung over I missed the Gym on Sunday, celebrating o/h passing advanced driving test on Saturday.
Cava, cream cakes and Chinese food washed down with a few glasses of red. No wonder I felt rough.

Only managed to catch snippets of Live Earth but that did include Madges excellent performance.
Some tabloid has decided to attack Madonna for her companies investments and huge fleet of
cars and planes she alledgedly uses. I’ll bet the reporter and the editor do their bit……yeah right.
Sensationalism sells newspapers not facts.
Tennis finals were good, but I was rooting for the under dog’s and neither won despite their best efforts.

Not in the best mood to do a good blog today, head aches in that pre storm way
Going to have a coffee and a Wagon Wheel, sugar rush needed.

For the visitor who loves her shoes I have this offering, not exactly the real thing but like a picture of a Red Lamboughini Diablo, exudes a certain sex appeal

Take Care

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have no idea the level of excitement I reached when I saw this picture. R4 you have excellent taste!!
I hope your head clears, its horrid, I had one last week and when the storm finally broke, so my head cleared. Thankyou friend for the offering big smiles from meXXX