Wednesday 11 July 2007

Mid week trend


Following my recent Bagging topic I was thinking you could actually put pictures on them. Then I found this.











and apparently one of Girls aloud is into the trend to.







It's obviously catching on lol.
Philosophical thought

My life suffers two extremes e.g. exercise and alcohol. Both are fairly regular occurances , alcohol is not in enough volume to call it alcoholism, nor is it dependency (cos I can abstain for days). Exercise is as regular as I can make it and as intense as my body allows.
On reflection it’s indicative of the way I approach most things, if you draw a line up the centre of a page and do a scatter plot of most things, alcohol v exercise, work v play, good v bad or conformity v rebellion, you name it I would have two extremes, far left and far right.
The question I am asking myself is what does this all mean?
I like to dip my toe in many puddles? Im inconsistent? Too easy going to choose an option? Or I want the best of both worlds?
Am I searching for something or seeking to belong ?

Who knows!
Guess you could call me a deviant lol

Patrick joke
Q. How Do you confuse an Irishman?
A. Line two shovels up against a wall and tell him to take his pick…... (Frank Carson, ur a cracker)


Smokers invade Stoke (but only until August)
It can only happen here -Smoke on trent

Shrek tonight
No I have’nt been looking in the mirror, Im not bogey green with a proclaimers accent lol, we are going to the cinema to see the film.
My favourite is Puss, mainly because we have one that can do those big eye’s when you try to tell her off ….typical female lol.
Ginger breadman comes close second for sheer attitude.


As you can see I am persisting with the colour today, though I think my mixing is attrocious.
Take Care

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?? - A mighty fine question - the answer: 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. What ever you get you'll be longing for the other. Life is a no win situation else we'd all have it sussed by now.

My advice - don't put your toe in the puddle unless you're prepared to jump in with both feet otherwise, you'll get a dirty toe for nothing. Haven't a clue what I'm talking about, probably over tired, over worked etc

Jokes - lol

Regards
Chrissy

http://journals.aol.co.uk/cshel727/why-me/