Tuesday 10 July 2007

Chewsdays

Fattening up for Market Day

Today had porridge and honey for breakfast before coming to work, completely forgot the Project Manager promised Sausage or Bacon sarnies next time.

So having demolished a Bacon sarnie (no sauce unfortunately) we got kicked out of the meeting room cos it had been booked for 10 a.m. Returned to Office for Coffee and obligatory apple pie (they were nearing the expiry date).

The meeting was strange more of a pantomime, I am scheduled for 472 or work and one day I have two separate tasks totalling 16 hours. Nice to see my name come up in red, denoting I am overtasked….. cos I only do 8 hr days lol.

Oh god here we go again! V has just crashed the mini doughnuts. Why is all this food coming at once??
There are day’s I just don’t get time to grab breakfast and sit here stomach rumbling until I succumb to an early lunch not today its eat, eat, eat.


OMG it’s 14:35 and I have just be offered a piece of lemon cake, this is toooooo coincidental to be true. There are strange forces at work today.

It’s the cows fault!

Belching cows more harmful than 4by 4’s?????? The world has truly gone over the edge now

Flirt Divert
Radio one has this mobile number they broadcast, anyone can give it if approached by an unwanted admirer. Some of the most stupid or weird ones get played on air….
they are so cringe worthy.
Last night one left a message where he called the woman “Bird” directly. Another left a message to say they met in *** club, which according to the presenters/DJ is a lap dance place. I despair of my fellow man sometimes.
It’s not just the men either, some of the women sound like bunny boilers/ serial stalkers.
A funnier call was responding to a card put through this woman’s door about relocating to Wales. She actually sounded genuinely interested…oh what fun you can have.

We did’nt make it (Am I boverred)

After all that brilliant work selling our achievements, we did not makeTeam of the month for July. To make it worse the entries were so good they chose to award it to two teams this month, so we did’nt even come second.

Colour my life
In response to lihorney’s rather attractive entry I am joining the campaign to brighten the world with coloured txt
…….but not pink.. noooo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, very colourful blog shall we start a cult for colour washing the world? You shouldn't worry so much about what you eat either because you do do the gym. Which is better than most of us! As for not making team of the month- I hate these things piss off big corporate bosses for making the wee ones in the job feel valvued. A poster saying well done is nothing in comparrision to five star hotels, business "lunches" and traveling in business class! along with the bolstered bonus that equates to their pat on the back that they give themselves. Us mere mortals how we apprepriate their small gestures!! Oh, get me and my opinion on these things. Take care R4 always look forward to your blog. X