Thursday 25 October 2012

Timing

If success is a matter of timing then I stood in the wrong queue. Take DIY for example, never have the tool which makes the job easier or more aestheticaly pleasing.
Eventually buy the tool and never have to do the job again ....at least that's how it seems to me.

The spouse is always asking what I am looking at or telling me I don't need this or that tool.
My response is she's right, not now, but you can bet when I do need it I wont have it around to use.

 Soooooo ...If I follow that logic buying the entire contents of B&Q or Wickes would mean I don't have any DIY for the foreseeable..........er no I don't think so somethings always breaking or need changing.

Another non DIY example...booked  B&B for couple of nights through internet... a very last minute thing because prices were rediculously high ... on paying vendors they proudly informed me it would have been £28 cheaper through their website....yes it's all well telling me now that's just adding to my frustrations.

Any life coaches out their got a theory (btw..that's tongue in cheek).

No comments: